“Soul” searching with Mimi

Over mediocre coffee and even more average burger in one of the many cafe in Cairo, me and Mimi discussed what it means to be a top and how toping is overrated and how essentially bottoming is something worth “fighting” for.

Mimi who was lately passing through an inflexible period of toping was longing to get back to the joys of bottoming but was not sure whether she was ready.

All along the discussion our friend Eva, was giving her own insight about the reasons why some people refrained from bottoming and what she thinks is the best way to do it.

Me: so why do you think you can’t seem to get it done with any guy?
Mimi: I don’t know. I have met with many tops so far and although we end up doing stuff, the real bottoming never happens. I think it has to do with my ex.
Me: well, darling there is always an ex somewhere in the picture but this does not answer it all. How was your last bottoming experience? Was it good? Was it bad? Was the guy an ass, literally?
Mimi: not at all. The guy was really nice and we actually went out a couple of times before we finally did it.
Me: that’s it. There is your problem, you emotionally connected with the guy before giving your butt! You need to fake an emotional attachment with the top you are going to bottom for! Thats the trick with all the sluts out there!
Eva: Yes. But never was a problem with me...
Me: The thing is, you need to do it once then you're good to go for a lifetime!
Mimi: I don't know. Maybe you're right.
Me: I think its more of a trust issue. Or perhaps you haven't met someone who is not your type?
Mimi: Well, there is this guy who is my type, but he always bottoms out for me!
Me: Here goes the bragging!
Mimi: No, seriously, he's really my type if he hadn't been bottoming out!
Me: So, now we dis bottoms because they can't top?!
Mimi: I did not say that! All I said that he is the kind of guy I would like to bottom for, but he is not into that!
Me: Then there has to be other men who can do it!

At this point of the conversation I started thinking to myself, if Mimi, the avowed top is reconsidering her "position", where does this leave me?

Exactly where I started! An eccentric, morbid queen!

Comments

Popular Posts