"Damaging the cause"??

I don't very often like or appreciate categorizing or mapping people's desire. Yet sometimes creating a "taxonomy" of desire helps clarify what exactly do different people want and why.
So we can all be called "gay" and yet belong to different "taxa". And we might all share the fascination with the same sex but among this sex, which is not one (quoting Kristeva or Irigariy I am not sure), we "like" different things.
Our notions and idea about what is and how should a "homosexual" be are points of "ideological war".
Homosexual is a modern construct. It can be accurately dated when the word was first used.
Same goes for gay, same goes for transvestie, and the list goes on.
The signifiers evolove over time, just as the meaning and the demogrpahics do.
But now more than ever, the consciousness of a seemingly, homogenous community (with very strong provisos on the choice of the word "community") is a completely contemporary phenomenon.
Never has technology redefined sociology as it does now.
There are now "cyber dogmas"! Issued by the holy church of gays online.
Stupid bitches now have the space and the chance to air out their pent up hateful shit.
There is now a "common cause" that "we" are all "fighting" for.
And femmes, drags, she-males, transvestites, girly, effeminate, are a threat to the cause not to mention a major turn-off.
Their domain of desire will be discussed in another post but now one stupid bitch I was talking kept extolling on this terrific ideal of pristine masculinity, that I was sabotaging with my effeminate ways!
Excuse me, when have transgendered people (physically and psychologically) ever harm the so-called "gay cause"?
Not only is this bitch, stupid, she is also ignorant.
Its those who were brave to challenge gender roles that we owe all this freedom to.
And the sudden, mass aversion to people choices of identity is anything but appreciated.
I choose to be who I am and no one absolutely no one has the right to tell me I am damaging this or that cause.
Men are not even genetically pure men! Only women, ironically, are purely women!
If biological determinism is the whore of social sciences as someone once said (because it "sleeps" with everyone) then no man can ever make the claim that he is 100% pure beef!
Or that "I am sorry I am not into girly guys".
Half of any man's life is fighting the inevitable result of being "naturally feminine".
The so-called "male culture" is a cultural of opposition.
While I find it "sexy" and almost endearing how men spend all their lives trying not to be feminine, I laugh at the stupid bitch who think there is pure, uneffeminate ideal of masculinity!
Whom are kidding doll?
Just because you like rough, aggressive sex and like being treated by a "real man" means you have to undermine other people's choices.
I perfectly understand the rebellious, bad boy approach to gender politics, but I have no tolerance to it!
BITCH!

Comments

Popular Posts