Drag at Gunpoint

When did cross-dressing come on the menu? Which bitch did it in a moment of desperation and now it became an established practice?
It is the most radical practice that fits perfectly in the most psychotic context!
Did I mention that this context is of overtly macho, socially conservative and sexually suppressed heterosexuals?
When did it become ok for pseudo-straight men to create profiles on gay dating websites and ask only for shemales and ladyboys?
To the extent that their numbers now outnumber the number of "mainstream gays" who are not into crossing dressing?
I am not maligning cross dressing as a social practice, personal choice or sexual preference I am just amazed that it is being abused in such a way.
So gay people who want to sleep with men, specifically people who prefer the bottom role, have to cross dress otherwise they are unable to have sexual partners if they remain "men"?
Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of MSM? Men who seek men?
Not that men who prefer to bottom are exactly very masculine, but the margin between effeminate and drag queen is a little significant.
I am someone who prefers to bottom and I don't want to cross dress.
And I don't like to cross dress while I having sex and I don't want to be with someone who can only be intimate if I am in drag.
I can cross dress for fun, or when I feel like it, but I don't want to be forced into it because this is the only I will grab someone's attention.
This systematically fucking the gay scene.
And not in a good way.
People should cross dress because they want to cross dress, not because there is a bunch of sick straight men who can't get any pussy so they go bully gay guys to dress like women to sleep with them.
That is disgusting as it is morally outrageous.

Comments

Popular Posts