When Scorpios sting

Those born between the months of October and November under the constellation of the Scorpio have a natural predatory tendency. A common misperception is that the symbol of the horoscope is the scorpion alone. In fact, the star sign has three symbols, the lizard, the eagle and the scorpion, each symbolizing an archetype of this intense sign.
The lizard, slimy and repulsive, the eagle courageous and magnificent and the scorpion, reclusive and vindictive. Some times people born under this sign might assume one of the three characters, but most probably they are assigned one character for keeps.
Now I have always admired Scorpios. Their intensity always appealed to me. I find it rather charming and captivating in a way. But their arbitrary cruelty and vindictiveness never appealed to me at all. Not a single bit.
Since this space is about bitching, then there is one Scorpio who had it coming. And not only will he be the subject of my verbal wrath and abuse but another gentleman whom I had such high regard for. For sometime now..
One eager, young Scorpio friend, a case of bad temper and bad hormones, coupled with a strange streak of cruelty and emotional recklessness was widely experimenting with one fascinating subject, i.e. human sexuality.
Now, I am all for experimentation, let the kids play, and boys will be boys and all that. But, there are some things that I will not appreciate playing with, there are some things boys can do that can get them in trouble.
There is only so much juvenile antics I can tolerate. There is only so much emotional disrespect and utter disregard for my feelings that I will accept.
The fact that there was a particular gentleman whom I secretly had feelings for, for so long, and kept this way due to ethical, moral and social consideration, and that this particular gentleman turned out to be not to be so discrete after all in his taste and proclivities gives no Scorpio I know the right to “tease” me about this fact.
That this juvenile Scorpio was successful in securing himself a position on this gentleman’s bed gives him no right to take it as a challenge or a contest.
I did not.
There is one thing that I never take lightly. And this is my feelings.
I never take them lightly, and I have no intention of tolerating those who do.
Geminis (the gentleman was a Gemini) and Scorpios can share a bed together (although they will be strange bedfellows indeed) for all I care, but parading around town your sexual conquest and prowess will hardly earn you points in my book!
So much for unrequited love and bitchy friends!!

Comments

Popular Posts