Hispanic Drama and Bisexual Abuse

Lets all say grace and thank the mighty Lord for his endless bounties and blessings, most important of which at this particular moment, is online blogs!
Amen!
Moving on, sometimes politics goes beyond sexuality, and interests go beyond morality and what Machiavelli taught centuries ago, can be vividly summoned at this moment to explain and illuminate such a perverse situation.
That politics is one of the reasons behind the raison d'etre of so many "foreigners" in my crazy city is an understatement.
It was politics behind why I decided to do my masters, it was politics how I ended up with an abusive, strange specimen of homosexuals with me in the same class, and again it was politics why another "flaky" heterosexual ended up being our friend.
Being my naive, provincial self, I took in this odd Hispanic fellow. Like a lame, lost duck. Now, one should pay careful attention to "little things" that reveal "too much".
And there were so many of these "little things" that served as enough warning why I shouldn't keep the ugly, lame assed duck.
But I did keep it.
And for that there is a price to pay.
Endless hours of Hispanic drama, loud, obnoxious and completely out of taste.
My other fellow Hispanic "quirky" heterosexual friend seem to get along very well with the other Hispanic lame duck. Sense of "fraternity" and shallow patriotism seeped in and they decided to be "bosom bodies".
Now, dear reader, not that I care one bit! The hell I don't!
But this entire charade of misplaced lunacy took a whole new level once when the bisexual Taurus "gentleman" walked in!
Personally I am not interested in the lives or sex lives of any of the three.
Not in the least.
Yet something eats up at every one of them, and I keep getting "fresh material" worthy of world class erotic novel about the intricate details of their sex lives and how they go about it!!
My idea was is, if someone wants to keep something private, how does disclosing all possible information about it go along with that?
You want people to mind their business and not "butt in", you keep your fucking mouth shut!
Instead of singing it off the roof tops all around Cairo!
Now take a dysfunctional bisexual with a Hispanic quack head, and a Hispanic drama queen to go along and you get exactly what I mean!
And the three have the nerve to actually utter vile abuses and preposterous notions about me nosing in!!
What the hell!
And the bisexual "dude" actually attempts at performing the "macho" number on me!
Of all people!
This is extremely ridiculous to the extent its actually funny!
I who witnessed endless hours about the joyous of gay sex, now have to witness this transformation of a heterosexual "dude" trying to look out for his "girlfriend"!!!
OUTRAGEOUS!
You know reader, what's the problem with all of that?
That I don't buy any of it. And I don't care.
And you know dear reader whats "their" problem?
They are not buying it either. But they do care.
For if they really were, why should my alleged "gossip" bother anyone?
The good Lord knows that "heterosexual gossip" is the least of my interests!
And the good Lord knows I would not take this abuse on something so gross!
Eww!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I told u beware us ducks, we r the filthiest!

Popular Posts