Aquarius, Aquarius, Aquarius, Aquarius....


What if you could find the "perfect guy", the one person you think has every quality you find desirable?
Intelligence, humor, raunchiness, brains, passion, wickedness, kindness and a host of other things that would make the most flinty of all hearts surrender, give in. give in completely. With little resistance or fight.
Only Aquarius men do that for me (Taurus sometimes, but then again they cast off at the next stop, you never get to register whatever exactly happened to you). Disarm me completely. And leave me wide open I could have a "whole case" of them and maybe some more.
And only an Aquarius will ask your hand in marriage and perform the ceremony online.
And actually give you a make-belief wedding ring and an ethnic piece of jewelry to go with it.
And they would do that after one conversation.
One single conversation.
With such ease, with such confidence.
Only Aquarius can take forever, or no time at all to make up thier minds.

What a thrill dear reader! What a joy!
Even if my marriage ceremony was performed online, even if it was make-belief, it was a phenomenonal moment.
Unlike any other, and flattering beyond belief.

Again a "gentleman caller" from the country of mountains and icy rivers. Bearing the same sign that is my arch nemesis. Again a Lebanese Aquarius "gentleman"!
And again an exquisite moment fraught with awkwardness.. !!
This "gentleman" who had quotes of Nietzsche and some English theologian on his profile got my eye in a second and in a frantic, almost supplicating manner, I sent him a message citing the exact reference for his quote (smile).
Naturally I was added to his messenger's list. Never to talk but for once for over a year. Promising that one day we will continue our conversation.
Days and months pass and deep in the heart of me I know that this is one person I would love to spend the rest of my life with.
I email him.
And yet to no avail.

Then one day, long after that, I find him online while I am working!
Oh dear reader, my heart jumped to my throat and my emotions were choking on me..
We talked and as usual this incredible connection, this amazing synchronicity was just there…but we talk only briefly... for such "joys" are little afforded...
And yet to count my lucky stars, I find him there the very next day..
This time he asks my hand in marriage, and tells me he would love it if I could have his children..
And crazy enough to actually try to perform the ceremony online!
He keeps telling me, he never received my mail… and that had he received it we would have been together now..
Heart wrenching it is..
But..
He lives in Beirut.
He has a boyfriend now.
And this is where the story begins and ends.

Comments

Anonymous said…
7abibi GIVE UP WACKOS!!!! an online wedding ceremony?!!! Plus after all these engaged gentlemen i guess life is trying to tell u something, STEAL THEM FROM THEIR BF's and to hell with bad Karma !!

Popular Posts