Sass will Bite you in the Ass?

My grandmother always told me, be careful what you say, for you will chew on it later.
The meaner the words, the meaner the taste.

Not that I ever pay attention to advice, I pass it on, thats what you do with advice.

But in an unprecedented interest in what I write, all of sudden people realized that I write and I actually write about them and an intense surge of moral indignation overwhelmed everyone and in a ridiculous feat of self-righteousness, people I never thought I would hear from again, demanded, threatened and warned me to remove any reference to themselves or their lovers or friends.

Some went as far as the threat facial mutilation (very classy indeed), others quietly but sternly demanded that such unabashed distortion of facts be removed.

While I am infinitely flattered by this detailed reading and interpreting of what I write, I am astounded by the moral condescending and patronizing attitude!

Gentlemen and vicious queens whose conduct towards myself is at the very least abominable, had the nerve to actually claim the upper moral hand, because my writing "reeks of bitterness" and "falsehood".

Really??

Did everyone all of sudden settle happily in conjugal bliss and this scene as I know it, converted to some esoteric Eastern religion?

Those who appreciate my frivolous posts, understand it as a gross generalization and sensationalization of true, existing facts.
What I write can never be taken or read realistically or literally.
"Vicious cunt" is hardly a sociological category, much to my own dismay.

But the prevailing reading of a "bitter spinster" who is constantly angry about her surroundings, only is true as far its funny or satirical.
The moment anyone actually takes for granted the playfulness, the vitriolic style, literally, the whole magic is gone!

Nothing succeeds or inspires as excess.

An apologetic, flat, linear writing about this scene and this community would be the last thing I would read or would like to read or write about for that matter.

The language must have a strong element of exaggeration, manipulation, undertones, overtones, subtext, ubertext, modal variation, unprecedented license when it comes to facts and so on and so forth.

Those who are afraid that this "colorful" language might affect them or project them in an "unforgiving light" and so instantly asked that I censor it, defeat the entire purpose of this blog.
Not that I did not purposefully remove these references, but save your pity sweetheart, I am not the first queen to be jilted and act bitchy about it!
At least I had the balls to write about it!

More interesting to me is that my scathing critique of the prevailing shallowness, disloyalty, complete lack of respect that are actual there, very strongly present and that seems to make everyone who read this blog self-righteous and indignant.
I am sorry to burst your bubble but I am not sure what part of vicious queens don't you get?

If I count the times that someone said something absolutely cruel and untrue about me, I would go to triple digits.
And if I count the number of times that malicious gossip was said about me, I would be in the same triple digit range.
And I think of the numbers of times of those particular gentlemen whose "moral record" is anything but questionable, were dishonest and perfidious, we are still in that triple digit range.

Lets call a fairy by her name, and lets not all act shocked that yes actually a lot of the friendships that are formed within this community are dissolved in the most horrible of ways.
And lets not act so shocked that very few individuals in this community actually value honesty and truthfulness.
And lets not act so shocked when the few scarce gentlemen out there, play the 1000 and 1 queens against each other, by the mere lack of any gentlemen to begin with.
And lets not act so horrified that the moral makeup of this community does not veer from crude pragmatism, moral ambivalence and downright intentional malice.

I can look myself in the eye and admit that yes, what I write reeks of bitterness, a lot of self-delusion but its never shallow and never lacks color!
kisses

Comments

Anonymous said…
that deserves a standing ovation :D !!!!
I'm a pacifist though (ok, i am not, i just try to be, lol), what about a truce?
E said…
*bowing* thank you anon!
And after the verbal abuse and the near-physical battering, I would very much welcome a truce! lol
Anonymous said…
E, please contact me asap need we need your help. moosey90@yahoo.com
E said…
done and done!
Anonymous said…
So sorry to hear about all that sadness and bitterness..... that really breaks my heart
Anonymous said…
facial mutilation?! omg, darling be the queen you are and ignore this trashiness...
what would audrey do?
E said…
I wonder what would Audrey do?
Probably say, "I am a good girl I am" or "Nothing can go bad at Tiffany's".
Sadly I am not such a good girl after all, and we are a long way from Fifth Avenue.
I would just keep on writing, and you can hate me hater!
Thank you Anon
Ixx
Anonymous said…
guys take it easy!!!

Mohindar, pls, I understand how irritating it can be to read a whole negative blog about u and ur friends, that is a different thing from spreading rumors or outing u in public, after all u guys live in one dangerous country, for as much hate as there is, outings might turn out really bad and u never really know how will the outed guy slash back.

You said everybody thinks E is not smart and no one likes him, then who will believe his posts anyway?
people who like him (aka his friends)? won't they believe him anyway even if he didn't post it online?

I can tell you that as a reader away from this whole community,i find E's blog very entertaining, but the posts are clearly and intentionally subjective, and he himself describes himself as a sad morbid and lonely queen; i would never believe a guy he disses in his posts is actually bad (no offense E),after all queens are very high maintenance by definition.

Let's just avoid the disgrace of violence and leave divine justice have its way, u reap what u sow and E's behavior and now his blog got him to be an outcast as i understood from u guys; that's enough i guess, leave the mad man talk as they used to say in old times, he is happy talking and no one takes him really seriously.
Anonymous said…
Speaking of 'freedom of speech' allow me ( that includes you leaving it to the people to read this) Seriously man... is that all you could do.. is to write another thing to make you feel good about yourself?? what is the matter with you?? You're PUSHING it. for all the people that are reading his blogs... Isn't there a possibility that he is ACTUALLY bitter! because you see... that is one individual out of a lot out there. Scathing people -especially the ones you DON'T KNOW- is and will always be SCATHING. you're blessed with words to manage to PISS OFF PEOPLE that deserves 'standing ovation' and others are blessed with the physical aspect! not because you use words makes you more civilized than any of those people. With your very words you are poking the bear.. so don't get all surprised if he breaks your face.. or if THEY want to break your face!

You apologized about what you've written before.. but obviously it wasn't sincere. Don't expect people to nicer to you (the ones you scathed in particular)

As a matter of fact you're pissing them even more now. so yeah... all i could simply say now.. is to be careful with what you're choosing.

Want truce?.. then simply cut it out!! because you KNOW that whoever threatened you.. can SERIOUSLY do some damage!

Stop judging people! cause they will do the same.. and do a little more than that!

Now comes my part; i told you before... you hate me all you want because i don't give a shit about what you're saying and yeah.. that was your right to take a go at me... but you managed to seriously cross your limits with people I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU NEVER SPOKE TO THEM TO BEGIN WITH!! and it happened that those people i care about.

I don't have to break your face!! to stop you! I don't have to out you to stop you..

I'm asking you please to stop.. because if you don't.. well.. then fuck ... bare the consequences.

truely yours,

one of your 'destructive' tauruses.

Popular Posts