Dating while on the Job?

Taking lead from the film du jour, and actually following advice from a chick flick (this is when you know you have hit rock "bottom", in both senses of the word), I eagerly memorized the golden rules of dating that were flashed across the screen.

....if he doesn't call you back...

And while I could smell players miles away, its flattering, from an egocentric point of view, when they actually throw you a bone.

So while Snitch Junior (formerly known as Kiki Jr. but being the Judas she is, she is now known as Snitch Junior) did the inevitable mistake of adding one of her gentlemen to a social networking website, the next thing she knows he was scoring with her girlfriends!
Watch out for those claws!

I personally have a poor record in getting anything off any of the popular social networks, at best it was just eye candy. Nothing more.
Kiki and Snitch Junior (formerly known as Kiki Jr.) had the most success, as I always tell Kiki, the webcam loves you.

Me, on the other hand, I was just a crazy bohemian chick who has a lot of issues.
So, when Snitch Junior's gentleman texted me on my profile, I considered it a personal triumph. One for the chicks with the brain!
Not that any meaningful exchange ever took place between me and that gentleman over cyberspace.
None at all.
Apart from his cell no. I could not elicit more than a three words sentence.
But a victory nonetheless and I kept wondering how would Snitch Junior' feel if she knew that her "fabulous, charming gentleman" is a player, who wouldn't mind scoring with one of her girlfriends.
After an interlude of texting, my gentleman called me one very early morning, saying "what are you doing now?", my standard answer at that time of the day, "some of us have to work" , yet the bohemian part in me suggested we meet nonetheless.
And while I am all for work ethics and professionalism, what harm could a sneak date do?
An innocent tete-a-tete over coffee.
If anything could be an usual way to motivate employees!
So without further ado, a time was set and on an island, which people forget its an island, among Art Deco crumbled buildings and old exotic trees, and among renovated mini-restaurants and snazzy, hip shops, I met my gentleman.
And he was everything a queen would want.
From the land across the salty (shall we say red?) sea, with gorgeous arms and a beautiful skin tone, that would put any artificial tan to shame.
Educated, worldly, playful, unabashedly flirty, my gentleman was a delight.
A perfect coffee break!
And with the right level of sexual tension I bid my gentleman caller adieu, with a promise (I know we shall not keep) to meet again.
He never called, I never bothered.
For I knew that aside from the bizarre circumstances and the engaging conversation, it was futile to bet on that handsome gentleman with the gorgeous arms.

And while Snitch Junior (formerly known as Kiki Jr. ) did her best to keep that piece of prime man beef all to her self, Fate had it other way!
And despite the fact that Snitch Junior (formerly known as Kiki Jr.) gave her blessings grudgingly , in the hearts of my hearts I knew I would like to keep it friendly and eccentric.

Comments

Anonymous said…
E,that's so not U, stealing a guy from a girlfriend! ( I am so proud, lol)
Next you'll be dropping of the brains and focusing on the backside and not letting gorgeous-armed gentlemen flow away without giving u a taste first!
I loved that movie by the way (and that made me have one more confirmation of how gay i am, as if dancing queen wasn't enough)
Better luck next time E!!!
Moses said…
From across the red sea? what is up with you and gulfies...me? racist? never.
BITEME said…
you embody everything that is bad about the gay scene,

whether the way your write, whether the way you talk about your "friends" even your drama and changing kiki jr to snitch jr name

you are a disappointment to the gay community and i believe this the last time i read your blog
BITEME said…
oh and how interesting that your blog now has censorship on comments!!!
Unknown said…
BITEME !!!!!! DUHHH
heheh who cares about u reading or not and about Snitch Jr. i could tell she deserve it and honey gay scene hehehheeh ma @.. do u call the Egyptian retarded scene " gay scene " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unknown said…
hey lets ve a party ( friendship farewell party ) for Snitch Junior and guess who is not gonna be invited!!! ( ve i heard u saying Snitch J ) heheheheheeh bad me

Popular Posts