Rêves interdites... take two...

Cet post est en la langue français, pas tous de texte, mais le plupart de cet text est en français.
J'avais une autre rêve, une évocation peut-être ?, de cet personne une autre fois..
Je sais que c'est une chose interdite. C'est une chose taboue. On ne jamais estimer/affectionner un aime. C'est faux. C'est fou.
But the heart has a mind of its own. Oui, je sais il est mon ami mais je ne peux pas plus. J'ai vraiment perdre ma tête.
In the night, in the deep creases of mind, thoughts run wild. And the desires of the unconscious have a free reign. And when they do express themselves in the most evident manner, they never fail to project our moral fears and dilemmas.
My desires, my passions were consummated indeed. But not without a price. Very aware of the illicit nature of my fixation my unconscious framed it in such a hideous scenario. Worthy of a Kafkaesque vision where these feelings were awkwardly consummated and I ended up being arrested! (so much for my happy ending?)
Could my unconscious be anymore transparent?
Or my fear of being morally censured/reprimanded/scrutinized be more apparent?
Clearly a conflict of desire and reality is looming over the horizon (how many times were there conflicts looming over this miserable horizon?)
Dreams are a means, a mechanism of conflict resolution. They tell us exactly what we don't want to know.
That given the chance I would love nothing more than to have this chance with my forbidden object of desire. But the moral ramifications are too overwhelming for my system to handle it or for me to realize that I want "it" that much.
I would rather dream about it, and write it on a blog than than to ever to admit it or act upon it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
J'ai appris des choses interessantes grace a vous, et vous m'avez aide a resoudre un probleme, merci.

- Daniel

Popular Posts