In the Memory of "fishing"!!

After a week of Urban Blues, or more like Cairo Nasty Syndrome I received a message at ungodly hour inviting me to a party.
At eight thirty in the morning, on a week day!
I woke up cursing the madness of those who think there is life before nine!
My very dear friend, the one who was so kind to host my birthday party (check prior post) was throwing another party, to "celebrate the new season" he said. I thought that was colorful and charming enough.
Against my better judgment, for I thought that it was a bad idea to go to a party in the nasty middle class area in Cairo, I did go.
And as a show of good will I even got drinks with me! A regal choice of sugar free red and white grape juice! Nothing more fancy than that.
Then the party.
My lovely friend, our connoisseur of gay music, and what makes gay people dance, very generously got his iPod along and we were just thinking, this is the beginning of a beautiful party.
There we were, five dressed up queens, desperate for any kind of action. Action implying both the physical meaning of locomotion and the consequence of it which is a change in the state of the object moved!
But much to everyone's chagrin and great grieve the party was rampant with queens. Queens of all shapes, sizes and ages.
And what started initially is a hope for hooking up with a potentially wrong guy or a chance to awkwardly make out with a perfect stranger in some dark corner in the room ended up in a major lesbian action scheme.
Oh yes dear reader, you could smell the "fish" miles away, and the party had no guys really. All bunch of queens. It remained like that till the only guy, one who has a penis and who is not afraid to use it, walked in, but then there is only so much a guy can do in the sea of "fish"…. !
Coming to terms with our realization, this is lesbian party, we "dived" heads on.
Indulging in every clit-teasing activity any lesbian could think of.
And for a second we completely lost ourselves to the notion that guys are mythical invention, very far away from Lesbos, the island on which we were all stranded!
At first it was strange and disturbing but then you get used to it, and eventually like it even… and I found myself telling my dearies that "I would go lesbian for the right girl!"
But then it got to an extreme of clit-teasing that everyone was practically "wet" by then, there was dry ass-humping, tit-grabbing, major lesbian fondling and you could smell "fish" miles away, a group of queens "wet" and "bothered", desperately tried to escape the fish stench, ran to a room and engaged in suicidal Sapphic ritual.
The ritual entails that they pass a sleazy, worn-out Egyptian 25 PT notes over their ***** lips and whoever drops it is out till one queen wins and gets to kiss the ugly queen in the party.
The ultimate goal of the ritual is that all the queens contract one of the many lethal endemic diseases in Cairo and die, to escape the Piscean Inferno!
The desperation got worse when it was only hours till dawn and no gentleman caller appeared, just queen after queen, and after sometime lesbian fantasies are not as good as they seem or sound (for in one of the many moments of desperation I suggested we all form a Sapphic circle and start faking an orgasm. I thought it would make for the lack of Testosterone stimulation and would be a complete transformation into a lesbian mood- sadly it didn't work...)
And despite the fact that the right girl did come along (one with a butt to die for. A kind of butt that can actually cause international conflict). I thought perhaps I should be more prudent before I plunge into the world of Sapphic pleasures.
But then again some fish change their sex in extreme conditions.
And some fish are even hermaphrodite in certain stages of their lives.
Lets say dear reader, that some "fish" in the party changed their "sex" and opted for some "v" to "v" action. And short term release for the congested hormones.
This is when the fish stench was more than anyone could take it.
And I told everyone I am done being a dyke for one day, I am happily settling for my dysfunctional gay persona!

Comments

Popular Posts