Lebanese Kinky....Take Two

This gentleman was no less charming or witty than the former Lebanese persona I met before. He had brilliant olive, green eyes that sparked with life and vivacity. He had a charming, infectious smile, such pleasant easy demeanor and such a sweet disposition. It was hard not to like him and warm up to him instantly.
Yet…
Along with the charm and the easy amiability were the kinkiest outrageous sexual proclivities I have seen so far!
I was shocked beyond all my expectations, expectations about what people consider as sexually gratifying.
My conservative, old fashioned bourgeois notions about what constitutes sexual pleasure were crushed under the weight of reality. Here I was sitting opposite someone who has the semblance of a seemingly perfect normal person and who at the same time has no problem getting into graphic details about his utmost private sexual fantasies…!
Fantasies which I personally consider horrific and illegal.
Needless to say, I politely refrained from obliging my host, in helping him witness his fantasies materialize.
And driven by a sense of guilt, I offered my charming host a massage session as a way to make it up to him for being such a disappointing partner. For the frustration I have subjected him to.
And so it was done. For two hours or so I gave my charming host a back massage and a feet massage.
It did elicit from him the same response a regular sex scenario would have – if you consider moaning indicative of such a thing – had things took this turn.
In return for my service I was offered a pack of Orios. My charming host knowing how much I had a sweet tooth, he very generously offered me a pack of Orios which I devoured with such pleasure, that anything else would not have given me, given the circumstances I was in! I had a suger rush, and was in raptures of chocolate delight! In spite of the eerie kinky atmosphere!

Comments

Popular Posts