Lebanese Kinky

Now, I have nothing but respect and admiration for the Lebanese people. They fought many wars, been through an arduous reconstruction phase and were even subject to more destruction and devastation because of their unfortunate location in the Middle East bordering the belligerent state of Israel.
Yet that does not mean that the Lebanese people, and Lebanese men in particular, should give themselves the license to think and believe they are "special" than the rest of the Middle East.
Hell no!
Of course not! Being home to a wide array of fancy bars and big household names in fashion does not make you a special breed! And certainly does not make me think you are one!
The experience I had with a gentleman from Lebanon was marked by an interesting degree of intellectual kinkiness and unusualness.
Now don't get me wrong, I am all for brains are sexy and they turn me on. They do. And to be perfectly honest I enjoy myself to no end with an intelligent man who know his way around a deep conversation, just as well he knows his way around the bedroom. Its one of my guilty pleasures I must say.
But this was not it. This went from the stage of amusement to the stage of awkwardness and discomfort. Intellectual and otherwise.
I am all for acting out scenarios, it can be fun, invigorating and what not. Its nice a change from the traditional scripted moves people do in bed.
And being my adventurous person that I am, I said I am all for taking a new, different way of things. But when the gentleman from Lebanon said "lets do it", I didn't think this would involve him getting his way, while me lying on woolly rug, narrating my last sexual fantasy, while he is doing his business!
Where is the "we" in this scenario? And where is the "doing" part?
There was no "We", and the doing involved me being casted off to the side, while someone else was having all the fun!
Now, the gentleman from Lebanon, is interesting, worldly and we had fabulous conversation, but there is no innovation about detachment and selfishness..
Aquarius (thats the sign of the Lebanese gentleman) are selfish and they dislike intimacy. Two things that can destroy any meaningful relationship in the world.
Added to that fact, he is Lebanese, and has such issues with Egyptians. Egyptians are this, Egyptians are that! What the f***??!
If you don't like Egyptians all that much, pack your things, get on a plane, and go somewhere else where people are more interesting!!

Comments

Popular Posts