Contemporaries V


In a moment so rare, that even Halley's comet does not compare, when stars align and cosmic events pale in significance and importance, the one and only, the royal, the regal, the sex goddess and queen of queens, her awesome fabulousness, Kiki agreed to write a post in the Contemporaries series!!
Yes! It finally happened! Her Imperial Sexiness concede to bestow her favour and grace on the blog and contribute a post in the Contemporaries series!!
She needs no introduction from me, she is the 5th pyramid of Egypt, the Hind Rostum of the gay scene, she is a sex bomb by profession and the person who redefined our understanding of what fierce bitch can be.
She's fearless, she's timeless and she keeps surprising us with her character, charm and larger-than-life persona.
I can not think of the gay scene without Kiki and I don't think the gay scene would ever be the same without her.
She is a woman of many secrets and one of which is her big heart. She is known to many as the glamorous cover girl (or in some cases “call girl”), but to me she is the single most kindest, most loyal and most sincere friend anyone can ever have.
Behind the wig, the skimpy skirts and the outrageous cleavage, is a girl with a heart of gold. Who stood by many in their darkest hours and has for that earned the title of the Queen of Hearts.
In ever sense of the word 'queen' and the word 'heart'.
So from the heart, of the Queen of Hearts, here is to all you bitches!


Lets Talk about Love Baby

YEAH sure !!! As if you are expecting me to talk about that!
Anyway we could talk about love the other way around;
Sex for example (so over rated and over done)
Loving yourself (most of the gays have this attitude of “am fabulous am gorgeous” with nothing to back it up with, so may be I don’t need to talk more about that I love you all bitches but please keep it simple for fuck’s sake!
Yeah let’s talk about us, them and satisfaction.
I believe I have always been blessed or cursed, it depends on how you look at it, ya3ni the time and the people involved keda.
I would love to share some thoughts with you based on my own personal judgement/experience.
It has been always a struggle for most of us how the others look at us, how the others accept us and what we gonna do to satisfy them…. etc (can’t we just start pleasing ourselves and I don’t mean jerking off)
As if it is not our own lives, it belongs to them and the only way we could enjoy it happens by pushing them to accept us and to get our happiness from their satisfaction.
Which made me wonder what do they mean by satisfaction? How does anyone-even me- wants to get satisfied? My role (bottom only) and what I should be expecting in return ( big tools) -not a size queen at all!
Gay fact: the older you get the harder it is to be satisfied and am not talking about getting lost am talking about expectations and how it is fulfilled.
When I was young I used to think the world is mine, would go almost sleepless for nights getting the “toy” I wanted (not dildos perverts!).
Now I would have it all and more and I never get satisfied (friends, job, house, cars, men, makeup, dresses, dildos :P) still there is always this feeling of something missing and most of the time I really don’t know what it is.
Is it only me? Is it the curse of our generation? Can’t find the answer especially looking at the surrounding bitches and how they act/react (beware it gets really weird and scary most of the times).
Yesterday a kiss would be satisfying, today you need more and in the future you will develop more needs to be added to the list (please God I don’t want to be the next fisting queen).
Obviously it is a result of what we are doing to ourselves, the expectations from/to us/others and how we perceive it and react to them/it.
Do you think that has anything to do with us being a rejected minority and how society looks at us? (funny we are still rejected even though every man here in the Arab world is by default bisexual)
Most of the gays judge each others and for sure wouldn’t let a chance go by without reading each others (batalo el useless badr da, fain el badr el bana2 !??!)
I’m wondering with such behavior what would be expected from heterosexual ass holes?
Even in their real straight fake life (gays in denial. Gays not in denial and they are naturally mean) some wouldn’t miss torturing an open or even a closeted gay guy or to trash his reputation doing whatever they have never been able to do.
So again even with our deadly and brutal attempts to gain acceptance and other satisfactions, we can’t please everyone (life is not the orgy you have been dreaming of).
Lets take it from the top (you know it girls, a top man is hard to find!):
You will do anything to please and gain the acceptance first from:
1- Your God (I spared myself the struggle in this part and I decided I will have my own God who would love /accept me the way I am and yet I wanna believe he is strong and merciful) yes I don’t like them weak and sissies
2- Your parents (delusional always … they think giving birth to you by default means they know better, so you have to out smart them sometimes, say you will do whatever they want and you know what you have to do at the end, most of the cases sweet talk works in gaining their satisfaction and some tears would do and more if it is a lot to ask)
3- Your siblings (elder sibling is always a disaster as if age gives him this superior privilege) harrrrr esweddd law walad fe mogtama3ana el zokori da khalas say farewell to your happiness and your own needs
4- Your friends (teeet for taaat welad el tarabata teeeet) why would I be nice with someone unless he is nice with me bala wash ba2a, I stopped believing in this shit, it is all about you need something (whether it is emotional support, help, fun da da da) in this specific period and that thing called friends happened to be around (the same goes for you) no one is irreplaceable (eli ba3do)
5- Your beloved ones (bigger teeet for taaat) like the above but it includes sex and sentimental emotions, usually the period is shorter as you get bored and people tend to act more themselves after having sex (keep it fake please)
It feels like an endless insincere, fake, sad, angry circle for a bunch of losers.
Don’t tell me you like to please others (naturally slave) as am sure there will always be a reason behind your own joy.
After all you could be blessed having the best out of all of the above and in other situation they might turn your live into a living hell.
I don’t know why it happens and how we could control it as each person has his own experiences / situations / life which make him different than the others.
Just believe in yourself, stop pleasing others, do nice things knowing why/how/when/what/where, you have to have a purpose, motive and goal, start pleasing yourself (in every way possible! ;)) and loving it.
Believe it or not if anyone truly loves and cares about you, they will just be happy seeing you enjoying your life not judging you doing whatever.
Happy endings happen only in fairytales, so you better make your happy moments whenever you can, with the people who care and matter.
Make sure that pleasing others could be only through seeing your smile all the time, not to see you suffering and miserable.
Rather than that I wish I could do the same as am trying hard still and seems sometimes I keep pleasing others at my own expense!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cheesy, sentimental and genuine; perfectly fitting for the Queen of Hearts!

Popular Posts