So the dissing continues..

"Being pitiless on this one would be too easy, so i'll refrain from any mean comment."
-Quoted from one angry, cowardly hater

While some write and vent, some criticize and hate.

And while negotiating space is a continuous, constant process, never completely resolved, never completely final, this space is intended as an "intellectual backyard".
Passing moral judgment, or writing anonymous, mean comments, posing as the devil's advocate, is not only cowardly, but strips one of any moral authority. And strips one's words of any moral weight.

Not that I believe myself to be accountable to one faceless nemesis, or that I should answer to anyone above and beyond my conscience, I find it amusing the persistent attempts to twist my words and paint whatever I write in dark, negative light.
And picture me as the pathetic, ego-maniac.
It verges the absurd and the hilarious.

I say it again and again (I don't believe in repetition), my dear cowardly, angry reader, this is not meant for you, nor your eyes nor your "discerning" judgment.
In fact I intentionally strip my "imaginary reader" of any identity or moral conviction, so I can write.

The moment I think of one face, of an opinion, the moment I stop.

Man is the center the universe. Always was the predominant belief, always will be.
Its dressed in different attires, but its the same.
Man is a self-centered, self-serving creature.

You are not, that's your problem.
Not mine, and not my blog's.

As for the moral responsibility of my actions,I take full responsiblity. And I did by going home and nursing my hangover.
Unlike you, I don't do a hit and a run behind a illusive cyber shield.

As for my sisters, if you pay attention at all to everything you read, I doubt you do, since you have a very particularisitc, idionsyncratic reading of whatever I write, I state clearly they are like any family.
And if you know families at all, you would know this social arrangement is fraught with disappointments and let downs.
If your family never did that, then we have a social break through.

Its because I think of my sisters as my family, is that I am able to perceive that they have vices, that they are selfish, and like me have a whole set of priorities, expectations and interests.

And unlike yourself, and your self-righteous, extremely annoying attitude, I am open about the fact that I want my friends to be there for me, I wanted my sisters there, at a vulnerable moment, I am not apologetic. And you can't make me.
Not because I am the center of the universe and not that I would not do the same for them, but for the mere fact, its human.
Thats what humans do, contrary to faceless, anonymous, hateful cowards.
And let me tell you, again and again, you can write and write and I can write back and write back, but I will be God damned before some faceless coward passes on a judgment on what I do or why I do it.
I won't stop writing and you won't stop judging.
And like I said before, hatred is one very twisted form of flattery!
Thank you!
kisses

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi there

I found out about your blog almost one week ago, and since it is painful to sit staring at the screen for hours I decided to print out all your posts. They took more than 70 pages, and it took me less than 3 hours of careful (I guess!) reading. I enjoyed them immensly.

I did not have intention to comment I don't know why, but when I read this last post I felt like writing you.

I have no idea if you personally know the anonymous who commented on the last post or not, but I guess he takes literally every word you wrote, while I find that many of what you write should be put into a sarcastic "caricaturish" context. And that what makes your style and your blog as a whole quite interesting and deliciously appealing.

Again I dunno why I am intervening between you and one of your readers but again that's what I felt like doing.

Thanks for the enjoyable time you gave me (unintentionally nontheless!) reading your thoughts.

Signed: Suribal
Ice Queer said…
Wow! Bravo! Très chic de toi! =)
Anonymous said…
Original anonymous here :)
I'm not posting this to slash and get slashed back as u expect, that's just beyond the point.
The thing is, u sound unhappy from your posts and i believe u needn't be, because you have a lot of assets, and if you could just not acknowledge your (or other humans') defects as unchangeable matter of facts, I believe you could actually enjoy your life a little bit more.
Read my comment again, and find me just one moral judgement, one comment that anyone would find offensive (maybe with the collaboration of Ice queer), simply all i tried to do was give you a different perspective since apparently yours or that of your close ones make you interpret others actions/words in a highly negative way.
I apologize if i offended you, i really didn't mean to.

Popular Posts