How the Eccentric, Morbid Queen got her Groove Back

Now before some nasty, vicious queen starts spreading ugly rumors about me, how I am now an official cradle robber, or a "cougar", I thought its best if I set the record straight and gay, and let it be known how and what exactly happened with one particular gentleman.
It can get awfully lonely in a city like Cairo. And on one particular Thursday night, I was terribly missing my two dearests, and I felt a little gloomy and down under, one pushy young gentleman persuaded me to give him a chance. An audition if you may.
Now everyone knows that I am more into an older age box, 30-45 is my favorite age group. And an age group that seems to have little interest in me.
You see dear reader this fixation is not reciprocated on the part of those older gentlemen. They are either want other older gentlemen, or they someone older than me!
Much to my chagrin and dismay.
And while I never approved of the "French way" of doing things, i.e. Colette in one of her seedy romances, this particular young gentlemen caught me in a vulnerable moment.
He was twenty years of age, and did sound a little mature than the rest of his peers.
And while everyone was busy dating someone, or shagging someone, I thought to myself, well, here is one young gentleman who is so keen on securing my company while others aren't.
What endeared him to me more, was the fact that he lived half way across Cairo, literally at the other opposite end, and he very gladly agreed to come all the way just to see me!
And see me he did.
He was not much of a looker. Average looks, nothing special or remarkable. Average body, don't let my title fool you. He was a far cry from Tye Diggs and Angela Basset has more muscle in one arm, than my entire body combined.
But it felt very much like it.
He was sweet, typically middle class and kind.
And I needed that.
And just like Tye Diggs, he surprised me by how experienced he is elsewhere!
He might be twenty but he definitely kissed like someone who was thirty!
He knew what Mama wanted. And he was generous with whatever he did!
And for the briefest moment, the eccentric, morbid queen was not so eccentric or morbid. She was like a fierce lioness and full of life!
All thanks to one pushy twenty years old!

Comments

Popular Posts