Justify my Crotch..





(Thanks for Bad G for the inspirational title)
-->
Justifying my crotch..
Crotch scratching, hypersexuality and Egyptian men
A regular nocturnal stroll through Cairo during the weekend revealed as much of what we think of male sexuality in Cairo. How men perceive their bodies, and how they project this perception and how that coincides with reality.
Driving with Didi, a loose term of endearment for any intimate queen friend, couldn’t help but observe the pervasive phenomenon of crotch scratching among the male population in Cairo.
And I wonder, what on earth would make this significant number of men age group 20-45 scratch their crotches?
I, for one, thought of the Freudian explanation that it’s a reassertion of identity. Didi on the other hand had a whole different explanation.
From her experience, which is varied, numerous, and very reflective, it’s a way of “promoting” the Egyptian penis.
Now I was not averse to this theory, however what me and Didi seemed to agree on was that the majority of those who scratch their crotch, end up having quite a disappointing “show and tell” routine.
They scratch and scratch, trying to give you a “feel” of how incredible his penis is and you end up with a stick no bigger than your index finger!
All this scratching for nothing!
The moment you touch his penis, voila, orgasm, ejaculation and good night and good luck!
What most men don’t know is that the incidence of premature ejaculation among Egyptian men is significantly high.
Most of this hypersexual behavior is to overcompensate for a small package and a lousy performance!
What me and Didi find endearing, funny and sad all at the same time, is the pep talk that precedes the disappointing orgasm.
“I am gonna give it you baby”, “do you have any idea how big penis is?? Go ahead touch it, it won’t bite you, unless you ask for it! (wink wink)”, my personal favorite is “I will rip you to pieces and then some more!”
Then the moment the magnificent penis is out, its done!
“yeah, yeah, yeaaahhhh” and two seconds later its out and dead…
And Didi didn’t even get to see the distinguished, unique penis..
But really Egyptian men are seriously deluded about the size of their penises!
Excuse me fellows, 15 cms is not “huge”. Its not even close to “huge”, its way below “average”!
So going on and on about how fantastic your “tool” is, and how am I going to pass out from the sheer size and girth of it, does not help, when I can’t see it with magnifying glass and your “performance” does not last ten good seconds..
Ah…
Makes you think about Germany!
Now that’s what I could call a penis!
No offense.

Comments

Anonymous said…
seems like u r so biased with ur miserably bad experience, plus I really can't see any point in posting all such a long post about penis size and the disappointment it might include!

Honestly, ur blog is a website that I check on daily basis, I guess this might be changing, we'll see anyway
Anonymous said…
I can read packages and packages of texts sent out through tens of Internet streams on penis size and the disappointment it might include. I also like almost all of your other chronicles, but it was important to make a statement here!

Popular Posts