Girl, Positive


What if you wake up one day and fond you were HIV+?
What if you were careful, used a condom every time, except this one time with person X where you were "careful" or "too in the moment" or "just didn't feel like it" or "every gay man eventually gets it, so why  bother with condoms"?
What if you were allergic to latex and non-latex condom are just too expensive?
What if you were in a monogamous relationship and your partner isn't?
What if you were one of those unlucky few who are just more susceptible to viruses in general and got infected with HIV in the most unusual ways?
What if you were HIV+, what would you do?

Comments

Rahmani said…
I guess I would get shocked, stay at home depressed for a few days, thinking my sex life has ended, and then I would start thinking that it is just a virus, and it doesn't have to kill me, and I'd take the medication, make sure to be safe next time to avoid any unhappy surprise for my partner(s).

Popular Posts