I Kissed a Girl and I Liked It

Well, not the biological sex, as a girl, but a fellow sister that is.

Let me rephrase.

As the countdown for the new year drew near, all the girls in town were wondering where is the big party and who is going to host it.
Fate had it that our party pioneers and organizers were out of venue and could not think of a place where our party can take place.
Ever the one to subvert and scheme, I had a devilish thought of convincing Kiki Jr. and her lovely partner to host the party.
And you can have issues with Kiki Jr. and go all out cat fighting but her adorable Pisces partner is the epitome of everything sweet and charming!
After some negotiations, Kiki Jr. consented, with a some provisos to host the party.

And I went to the party with an open mind and a lot of alcohol.
I decided I will face my fears and go places I didn't go to before, overcome my limitations.

This is when 'Mimi' happened.

Mimi, is a sweet, lovable, huggable, kissable, peaceful, open, very dear friend.
She's everything I am not.
She has no fear, and she never judges.
And whatever you throw at her, she takes in a stride and comes back for more.
So after two rounds of scotch, one vodka and one rum, I was ready to swing and so was Mimi.
In a moment of sheer Sapphic delight, we started kissing on the dance floor.
All the girls gasped in shock and disgust, screaming, 'Fish'!

And while I was lost in my lip lock with Mimi, I could hear some of the snide comments the bitches were saying about me in my head:

".....there is a woman who singlehandedly redefined our understanding of lesbian sex..."

".....she gave lesbian sex a whole new meaning...."

".......she was fearless, fierce and quite desperate...."

But my own fear of being judged yet again, was my driving force to keep on going.
I was beyond the point of no return.

The only point when I had to disengage, was when Kiki Jr. was having an existentialist crisis, and I was really terribly concerned and overcome with guilt.
After all this was my idea.

So Kiki Jr. had a bitch fit and then after the dust settled down, we went on the roof and had a quite moment, more of quite a moment.
High on my lesbian wave, me and Kiki Jr. decided to go beyond our own fish fear and kiss.
And for the second time in a row, I kissed Kiki Jr. and I liked it.

Kiki Jr. then got the fish bug, went down, grabbed and kissed Kiki Sr.!

This is when I knew that something was wrong.
Someone dropped a fish bomb on the party.

Kiki Sr. then turned looked at me and wanted to kiss me!
I pleaded with Kiki Sr., 'I am your sister', I said, 'You can not do this to me', but Kiki Sr. was well into her shark phase and she was fierce.

I thought it was anthropologically fascinating and sexually very frustrating, but whom I to judge?

Comments

Anonymous said…
loooooooooooooool i can't believe i missed all of that!!!!!
Anonymous said…
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
, i miss fisssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Popular Posts