No sex in the city..

My handsome date was no less attractive or appealing than can be.. he was socially awkward and self-conscious in a way that endeared him instantly to me.. I feel for those who have social anxiety and self-image problems.. my handsome date was one of those..
Perfectly groomed, with an envious physique, and such an eager to please attitude.. The moment I saw him I thought to myself, I should just take home with me and have a wild make out session, but something in his refined demeanor made me rethink my position. I told myself, I should give him the benefit of a proper date then attack him at the right moment.. but that moment never came..
Some people believe that fish bring bad luck, and I am beginning to see why.. I was all hyped and excited about the fact that I was out two am in the morning with this sexy, awkward, all-polished guy so I texted my Pisces friend, and babbled about it.. The moment I hung up my handsome, awkward date said he had to go right away.. so much for a happy ending..
What does a queen have to do to get an awkward, handsome guy to bed?
My dream date lasted not more than forty minutes, 30 of which I was giving directions.. !!

Comments

Popular Posts