Crazy Eyes, Aquarius Eyes?

While this blog is becoming less and less about awkward sex and more and more about the awkwardness per se, it should be renamed 'Awkward (beep) in the City', nevertheless till the river runs completely dry, one has to make the best out of it.

Getting this disclaimer out of the way, every sign usually has a characteristic physical feature that defines it, the Aries smile, the Leo hair, and the plus célèbre electric Aquarius eyes....

My fascination with Aquarius men was no secret, for the longest time they were my holy grail and the one sign I pursued the most and the one sign I was happy eating the crumbs that fall off their table of intellectual ambrosia.

But while passions dim, subside (like waves maybe?) and even the staunchest of followers will give up if s/he is forever spurnt.

I happily turned my gaze towards the lazy, sensual Taurus.

I found their deliberate, stubborn ways, comforting, safe, if you please.

And while Taurus were not so free from treachery themselves, I would pick their stubbornness any day of the week over the Aquarius madness.

But you know what they say about Karma, any unresolved experience will keep happening time and time again till you actually learn how to confront it and make peace with it.

Till you have learnt your lesson.

Pretty cruel, aye?

I learnt a lot from Aquarius men (not really in the plural sense, they were not so many men, Aquarius or otherwise!), but am I ready to let go, or the wheel of Karma will turn one more time, just for the briefest second?

Some time, not so long ago, when Bush was still president and irresponsible bankers were still mortgaging overpriced properties, and Swine Flu was a racist joke, I came across one fine, young, Aquarius gentleman, whose typical Uranian nature, both in the 18th Century and astrological sense were both attractive and repulsive all at the same time.

The reckless, devil may care attitude, combined with sense that anything can happen was a feeling I enjoyed experiencing.

But the fickle, flighty and temperamental Aquarius nature cut me cold in my tracks.

I made a mental note to myself that it would be interesting to get to know this Aquarius gentleman intimately (in the biblical sense that is) one day, but decided not to give it much attention.

Not that the Aquarius gentleman himself, gave any hint of interest.

And Time elapses and goes by, with motion not very clear to me, and when I least expect it, crossing the street in our "Little Manhattan", I spot him.

The crazy Aquarius eyes is the first things that I see, or register.

I was truly happy to see him, and he, ever the blunt, politically incorrect person that he is, asks me all the wrong questions and tells me the wrong things.

"You gained weight", "Do you still log on ManSham (he actually calls it MJ, which I think is a very tasteful way of putting it)".....etc

And I look at him, in a very "Un Certain Regard" moment, and I think of desire, my weight, his eyes, my history with the entire constellation, his aloofness, and the odd vibes he surrounds himself with.

His idea of something "steamy" is making out on a desert highway.

While I am all for nature, and flower power and connecting with mother earth, I am not thrilled with the idea of highway patrol or the prospect of public exposure.

But that’s Aquarius.

The more shocking and unsettling it is, the more sexy and attractive it is.

Its their Karmic lesson to shake up the system.

And its mine to make sense out of the mess.

Of course not without the thrill of awkward sexual tension!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I did enjoy your post. It got me laughing at so many different points. It's amazing.

How about Capricorn experience in Ezzie's life? ;)
Ice Queer said…
Sweetie, don't waste your time with Aquarius guys, they are the worst on bed(in case you still remember the word bed and what happens there!) =)
E said…
LOOOOL!
Your comebacks are gold!
If bitchiness had a name!
(I am not sure about the word bed and what it transpires in it, its a distant memory now, I have an impression of what it might have been, but I will leave the lively, kinky "fetishes" that happen there to you!)
Kisses

Anon, many thanks for the sweet comment and as for the Capis in my life, balash 27san!
Ice Queer said…
Am serious, run 4 ur life! =D

P.S 7anan?
Anonymous said…
What are 'crazy Aquarius eyes'--I have heard about Aquarius eyes beind different,like electric or something,I want to know more about it so I can learn to spot them!!
HarisHaf said…
im an aquariuos n i got hazel eyes :)

Popular Posts